The new Lead to Lease in myHub – how's it going?

Sue_C
Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2018 in SiteLink myHub
The August software update included a new Lead to Lease menu in myHub. 

One goal was to simplify and better organize the lead to rental process with a single-screen, top-to-bottom workflow – fewer clicks with a complete view of rates, specials, options and competitor pricing.

Have you tried it, and how's it working for you?

Click here to read the press release from August.

Comments

• websterb
    websterb Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    People are always in a hurry nowadays. I get all the information over the phone and then when the customer rushes in, we quickly go over lease, sign it, hand them their lock and off they go. I have positive comments over this procedure.
  • NiceGuyDave
    NiceGuyDave Registered User
    It's taken some getting used to since the layout is completely different.  I would love to be able to see the comments from the list of "Follow-up & Reminders".  In regular Sitelink, you can see all notes at a glance and we really rely on that.
    An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.
    -Mahatma Gandhi

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads