Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SiteLink Support & Sales

Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

Cryptocurrency for storage?

OrkoceanOrkocean CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
Not sure if anyone else is into the cryptocurrency realm but i've been messing with it for awhile and noticing more and more businesses accepting different altcoins as payment methods. Just curious if anyone has ever seen any storage facilities doing so yet?

Comments

• ThriftyStorageThriftyStorage NARegistered User ✭✭✭
    Orkocean: I see a lot of articles about this, but how does an individual get involved in this? One thing that I have stopped doing is trying to see every thing through storage.
  • OrkoceanOrkocean CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get involved in far as investing? You buy coins via websites, typically bitcoin, then transfer it to another website that acts as an "Exchange" and you trade your bitcoin for whatever coin you're really wanting. The exchange sites are like watching stock market tickers. If you mean involved as in accepting, you offer a service and the person sends you the set upon amount of coins for that service to your digital wallet. So far i've seen dentists, spas, car sales and a few bars using coins as payment.
  • ThriftyStorageThriftyStorage NARegistered User ✭✭✭
    I am interested in investing!!!
  • OrkoceanOrkocean CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just wish I had the means to invest some serious money. My extra chump change is nice to see grow but lets say I had $10k to play with early in December when it hit the point I was waiting for. That would be $112,000 worth right now and still gaining. Could only think what my owners could of done had they invested some of their big bucks.