Presented on December 03, 2014 by Philip Murphy from CallPotential
How Are You Tracking Marketing?
One of the top five expenses a storage business faces is marketing. Often times, the money spent on a marketing campaign does not produce the expected results. It is becoming the industry standard to use call tracking as a means to evaluate marketing campaigns. Call tracking allows you to accurately identify the marketing source for each call.
Generic tracking allows owners to get statistics on the number of calls a marketing campaign produces, but lacks vital information necessary to make efficient marketing decisions. How many callers convert to leads or customers? What is the campaign's ROI? Owners and decision makers need to have a more effective way to evaluate their marketing campaigns.
This webinar will show you:
- How to measure every call
- Identify tracking number and caller ID
- Assist callers more quickly
- Convert more reservations to rentals
- Improve follow up emails and text messaging
- Analyze lead sources and sales process
Watch the recorded webinar now!