How do I send a one-time mass email to my tenants? [SiteLink Web Edition]
In some cases, you may need to send a one-time mass email to your tenant base. For example, to let them know that your parking lot is being repaved or to notify them of upcoming holiday hours.
Create the form for the email you wish to send
1. In SiteLink Web Edition, click Setup.
2. Click on Form Setup.
3. Click Add and then create the form using either HTML or RTF.
To send the email
1. Go to Company and click Forms.
2. Select the document that you want to email from the menu on the left.
3. Select the tenants that you want to email.
You can do this by either using the wizard in the top right or select all.
The Wizard allows you to choose from a host of categories rather than selecting All tenants or one by one.
4. Select E-mail and then click Process.
- All Categories
- 34 What's New
- 4 Storable Payments: What's new
- 55 Lead to Lease
- 27 Price Optimization
- 11 Gate setup and Access Control
- 6 Email setup and troubleshooting
- 2 Software Setup
- 2 Unit Setup
- 11 Basic Operations FAQs
- 14 Advanced Operations FAQs
- 18 Billing and Accounting
- 5 Troubleshooting
- 6 Reports
- 98 Training Videos
- 6 Other Resources
- Self-Storage Operations
- 72 Starting Out in Self-Storage
- 3 3rd Party Management
- 219 Regional Discussions
- 182 Miscellaneous Discussions
- 38 Industry Webinars
- 62 Self-Storage Website Design & Listing Services
- 31 Credit Cards & Payment Processing
- 32 Self-Storage Call Centers & Kiosks
- 48 Notifications, SMS & Phone Integrations
- 92 Self-Storage Insurance, Legal & Auctions
- 11 Self-Storage Revenue Management & Analytics
- 21 Gates & Access for Self-Storage Facilities
- 7 Ancillary Services for Self-Storage Facilites
- Self-Storage Times
- 64 News
- 31 Opinion
- 149 Lifestyle