In some cases, you may need to send a one-time mass email to your tenant base. For example, to let them know that your parking lot is being repaved or to notify them of upcoming holiday hours.
2. Click on Form Setup.
3. Click Add and then create the form using either HTML or RTF.
1. Go to Company and click Forms.
2. Select the document that you want to email from the menu on the left.
3. Select the tenants that you want to email.
You can do this by either using the wizard in the top right or select all.
The Wizard allows you to choose from a host of categories rather than selecting All tenants or one by one.
4. Select E-mail and then click Process.
Do you have any feedback on this article? Click the button below to let us know.