How do I add an employee?
If you need to add an employee to have access to SiteLink, first navigate to Setup in SiteLink Web Edition.
Then click Employees.
To add a new user, click Add on the right had side.
Fill out the required information highlighted in green.
Security Level designates the level of access a user has. These security levels can be defined through Setup > Security Levels.
Log-On Allowed Days allows you to select what days a user is able to log into the database. To enable logon for a particular day, simply ensure the box is checked.
Log on Allowed Times allows you to allocate the time in which a user/employee is able to login to the database.
Time Out Minutes allows us to select how long a user is able to remain inactive before requiring their password to be entered again.
To save your changes, select OK towards the bottom of the window.
- 1.8K All Categories
- 29 What's New
- 2 Storable Payments: What's new
- 46 Lead to Lease
- 26 Price Optimization
- Self-Storage Operations
- 69 Starting Out in Self-Storage
- 3 3rd Party Management
- 206 Regional Discussions
- 163 Miscellaneous Discussions
- 61 Industry Webinars
- 61 Self-Storage Website Design & Listing Services
- 22 Credit Cards & Payment Processing
- 27 Self-Storage Call Centers & Kiosks
- 46 Notifications, SMS & Phone Integrations
- 86 Self-Storage Insurance, Legal & Auctions
- 11 Self-Storage Revenue Management & Analytics
- 15 Gates & Access for Self-Storage Facilities
- 7 Ancillary Services for Self-Storage Facilites
- Self-Storage Times
- 62 News
- 30 Opinion
- 148 Lifestyle