How do I enable ePhotos?
The eFile feature stores your photos in the cloud, so that you can access them from any of your computers using SiteLink Web Edition. Newer SiteLink Web Edition accounts will default to using eFile and ePhotos, however if you have an older account, you may need to upload your locally stored photos and opt into this feature. In order to enable this feature, first upload any existing photos from your computer. All new photos will then be saved on SiteLink servers so that they will be accessible from any of your computers.
1. From the SiteLink Web Edition home screen, select Setup towards the top of the window.
2. From here, select ePhotos & eFiles.
3. Click Browse and locate the tenant photo directory on your local PC. By default, the location will be C:Program Files (x86)\SiteLink Web Edition\Photos\.
4. With the photo directory located, click Convert.
5. When prompted, select Yes to begin the conversion process. A stable Internet connection is required in order to minimize potential interruptions through the upload process.
Do you have any feedback on this article? Click the button below to let us know.
- 1.8K All Categories
- 29 What's New
- 2 Storable Payments: What's new
- 46 Lead to Lease
- 26 Price Optimization
- Self-Storage Operations
- 69 Starting Out in Self-Storage
- 3 3rd Party Management
- 206 Regional Discussions
- 163 Miscellaneous Discussions
- 61 Industry Webinars
- 61 Self-Storage Website Design & Listing Services
- 22 Credit Cards & Payment Processing
- 27 Self-Storage Call Centers & Kiosks
- 46 Notifications, SMS & Phone Integrations
- 86 Self-Storage Insurance, Legal & Auctions
- 11 Self-Storage Revenue Management & Analytics
- 15 Gates & Access for Self-Storage Facilities
- 7 Ancillary Services for Self-Storage Facilites
- Self-Storage Times
- 62 News
- 30 Opinion
- 148 Lifestyle