How do I run a Live Update?
SiteLink regularly updates your software with new features and bug fixes, so running updates whenever they are available will help you ensure the best experience using your software. Before Quarterly Releases, we will notify you of the upcoming release so that you can leave SiteLink running overnight in order to apply the update automatically. Otherwise, you will receive a notification the next time you log in to run the update.
In order to run a Live Update:
If you are not logged into SiteLink Web Edition, click Maintenance from the sign-in screen.
Click Launch LiveUpdate.
Follow the prompts to agree to the license agreement and complete the update.
If you are already logged into SiteLink Web Edition, click Tools.
Select Launch Live Update from the drop-down menu.
SiteLink will need to close as part of the update. Click Yes from the popup to proceed.
- 2.3K All Categories
- 32 What's New
- 3 Storable Payments: What's new
- 51 Lead to Lease
- 26 Price Optimization
- 11 Gate setup and Access Control
- 6 Email setup and troubleshooting
- 7 Software Setup
- 5 Unit Setup
- 15 Basic Operations FAQs
- 14 Advanced Operations FAQs
- 22 Billing and Accounting
- 5 Troubleshooting
- 10 Reports
- 7 SiteLink eSign™
- 2 Website Features
- 1 COVID-19 Best Practices
- 99 Training Videos
- 2 Become a Feedback Partner
- 5 Other Resources
- Self-Storage Operations
- 71 Starting Out in Self-Storage
- 3 3rd Party Management
- 211 Regional Discussions
- 170 Miscellaneous Discussions
- 37 Industry Webinars
- 61 Self-Storage Website Design & Listing Services
- 23 Credit Cards & Payment Processing
- 27 Self-Storage Call Centers & Kiosks
- 46 Notifications, SMS & Phone Integrations
- 87 Self-Storage Insurance, Legal & Auctions
- 11 Self-Storage Revenue Management & Analytics
- 17 Gates & Access for Self-Storage Facilities
- 7 Ancillary Services for Self-Storage Facilites
- Self-Storage Times
- 63 News
- 30 Opinion
- 148 Lifestyle