How do I change the length of my gate codes?
If you need to create more gate codes at your facility but are running out of available codes, you can increase the length of your gate codes to make more codes available. If you want to change your gate code parameters, follow the instructions below.
1. In SiteLink Web Edition, select Company from the menu on the left and then click Setup.
2. Click Access Setup.
4. Click OK when you are done.
5. Click OK in the popup to confirm that you want to make the change.
- 1.9K All Categories
- 29 What's New
- 2 Storable Payments: What's new
- 46 Lead to Lease
- 26 Price Optimization
- Self-Storage Operations
- 70 Starting Out in Self-Storage
- 3 3rd Party Management
- 206 Regional Discussions
- 165 Miscellaneous Discussions
- 36 Industry Webinars
- 61 Self-Storage Website Design & Listing Services
- 22 Credit Cards & Payment Processing
- 27 Self-Storage Call Centers & Kiosks
- 46 Notifications, SMS & Phone Integrations
- 86 Self-Storage Insurance, Legal & Auctions
- 11 Self-Storage Revenue Management & Analytics
- 15 Gates & Access for Self-Storage Facilities
- 7 Ancillary Services for Self-Storage Facilites
- Self-Storage Times
- 62 News
- 30 Opinion
- 148 Lifestyle