Sitelink api integration with wordpress

Options
I want to integrate the Sitelink API with a wordpress site, and don't want to use Sitelink templates provided. I want to handle everything such as payment processing on my site only.

Answers

• aarontbarksdale
    aarontbarksdale Registered User
    Options
    I have developed a WordPress plugin that integrates with a different software system.  I would LOVE to develop it for SiteLink, however, my repeated requests have been met with outright declines to a costly option just to access their API.

Outside of that, The Storage Group offers Click-and-Stor, but it's costly and they control 100% of it.  Let me know if you find something else.  Or if you can get access to the API for your own facility.  If so, hit me up.
  • anka
    anka Registered User
    Options

If you are planning to develop a mobile application to integrate with the Sitelink API, you can use the same API key and endpoint to retrieve and display property information in your app. You can use a mobile development service such as https://www.intellectsoft.net/services/ios-app-development-services to build your app. You can also use the Sitelink API to handle payments in your app if needed.

• teesee150
    teesee150 Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    When I talked to sitelink about something similar, they wanted to charge like $6,000 to access the API. It's not feasible to build anything on your own with them.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    teesee150 said:
    When I talked to sitelink about something similar, they wanted to charge like $6,000 to access the API. It's not feasible to build anything on your own with them.
    It's available in the Corporate Control Center.
  • teesee150
    teesee150 Registered User ✭✭✭
    edited March 2023
    Options
    MamaDuke7 said:
    teesee150 said:
    It's available in the Corporate Control Center.
    To build a full custom site, something like StoragePug does, is completely impossible without paying for access to the API. You can use the basic template/site that Sitelink provides but its pretty crappy and hasn't been updated in years.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2023
    Options
  • artlaz
    artlaz Registered User
    Options
    Hi, it's shouldn't be a difficult procedure. To integrate the Sitelink API with your WordPress site and handle payment processing on your own site
    1. Obtain API credentials from Sitelink.
    2. Set up API communication using the provided credentials.
    3. Implement API calls in WordPress using libraries like cURL or the WordPress HTTP API.
    4. Customize the user interface on your site to display the desired information. Then you can create an integration to handle payments and don't forget to test.
  • olivierbush
    olivierbush Registered User
    Options
    Hi! If you're looking to integrate the Sitelink API with your WordPress site while maintaining control over the design and payment processing, utilizing a project management service can be beneficial. A project management service can assist in coordinating the integration process, ensuring a seamless connection between the Sitelink API and your website. They can help you handle payment processing on your site while customizing the user experience to align with your specific requirements.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We don't normally recommend trying to use WordPress with the API. A few customers have implemented a WordPress plugin to our API for their own use. The big concern around WordPress is the PCI compliance and security. It is very difficult to make WordPress PCI level secure.  The API will require extensive knowledge on SOAP XML web services as well as website security and PCI compliance. All of the features will need to be built from scratch as we don't have any modules or plug ins.

We do have a websites product that can be found here: https://www.storable.com/products/facility-websites/
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @storable_support this is one is spam too, same person
  • michaelg123
    michaelg123 Registered User
    Options
    To integrate Sitelink API with WordPress without using their templates, use Sitelink's API documentation to create custom endpoints for functionalities like payment processing. Implement these endpoints in your WordPress site's codebase, ensuring secure data transmission. This approach allows full control over the user experience and payment processing directly on your site.
  • LorenMc
    LorenMc Registered User
    Options
    @artlaz have you actually called and obtained API credentials?  I called and was quoted a ridiculous sum of money in order to be issued the API credentials, as others here have said.  I am curious to know if you may have a better Sitelink contact that you could point us to. Hook a brother up!
    Old dog. New tricks.
  • MamaDuke7
    Options
    @storable_support the spammers are busy this week!
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They are banned! Thanks @MamaDuke7 for flagging these!
  • MamaDuke7
    Options
    @storable_support another spammer on this thread!  It's a popular one!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads