Storable Access Control: How do I provide a gate code at move-in?
If you use Storable Access Control, you can easily enter a gate code during the move-in process to grant tenant access.
In SiteLink Web Edition, complete the move-in as usual by clicking Move In from the Operations screen.
Select the unit the tenant is moving into and click Next.
Then, click + Add to create a new tenant.
Fill in the tenant’s information and click OK.
A random gate code will be created for the tenant. However, you can enter a new gate code in the Gate Code field if you would like. Click OK.
The next screen will confirm the tenant’s access settings. Click Next.
Complete the move-in by entering the tenant’s billing and payment information, then click Save.
Revoking gate access
With Storable Access Control, gate access is automatically revoked when the tenant moves out or becomes delinquent. When a tenant pays their bill and is no longer delinquent, their access will be automatically reinstated.
- All Categories
- 34 What's New
- 4 Storable Payments: What's new
- 55 Lead to Lease
- 27 Price Optimization
- 11 Gate setup and Access Control
- 6 Email setup and troubleshooting
- 2 Software Setup
- 2 Unit Setup
- 11 Basic Operations FAQs
- 14 Advanced Operations FAQs
- 18 Billing and Accounting
- 5 Troubleshooting
- 6 Reports
- 98 Training Videos
- 6 Other Resources
- Self-Storage Operations
- 72 Starting Out in Self-Storage
- 3 3rd Party Management
- 219 Regional Discussions
- 182 Miscellaneous Discussions
- 38 Industry Webinars
- 62 Self-Storage Website Design & Listing Services
- 31 Credit Cards & Payment Processing
- 32 Self-Storage Call Centers & Kiosks
- 48 Notifications, SMS & Phone Integrations
- 92 Self-Storage Insurance, Legal & Auctions
- 11 Self-Storage Revenue Management & Analytics
- 21 Gates & Access for Self-Storage Facilities
- 7 Ancillary Services for Self-Storage Facilites
- Self-Storage Times
- 64 News
- 31 Opinion
- 149 Lifestyle