Storable Access Control: How do I change an access code?
To change an Accessor’s access code, navigate to Access from the Operations page in SiteLink Web Edition.
You can change the access code from either the Accessor tab or the Activity tab.
From the Accessor tab, click on a tenant name to expand a side bar.
From the Activity tab, click the date of an activity to open the side bar.
Enter a new access code in the Access Code field and click Save. Gate codes must be 4-10 numeric characters only. From the side bar, you can also toggle Revoke Access to revoke or reinstate access.
Please note: Updates to gate codes will not be reflected on the Tenant Record in SiteLink. We will be updating this in a future release so that gate codes are recorded consistently throughout SiteLink when an update is made.
- All Categories
- 34 What's New
- 4 Storable Payments: What's new
- 55 Lead to Lease
- 27 Price Optimization
- 11 Gate setup and Access Control
- 6 Email setup and troubleshooting
- 2 Software Setup
- 2 Unit Setup
- 11 Basic Operations FAQs
- 14 Advanced Operations FAQs
- 18 Billing and Accounting
- 5 Troubleshooting
- 6 Reports
- 98 Training Videos
- 6 Other Resources
- Self-Storage Operations
- 72 Starting Out in Self-Storage
- 3 3rd Party Management
- 219 Regional Discussions
- 182 Miscellaneous Discussions
- 38 Industry Webinars
- 62 Self-Storage Website Design & Listing Services
- 31 Credit Cards & Payment Processing
- 32 Self-Storage Call Centers & Kiosks
- 48 Notifications, SMS & Phone Integrations
- 92 Self-Storage Insurance, Legal & Auctions
- 11 Self-Storage Revenue Management & Analytics
- 21 Gates & Access for Self-Storage Facilities
- 7 Ancillary Services for Self-Storage Facilites
- Self-Storage Times
- 64 News
- 31 Opinion
- 149 Lifestyle