Storable Access Control: The Accessors page
If you are using Storable Access Control, you can view all tenants who have access to your facility and change their access status or gate code from the Accessors page in SiteLink.
To get to the Accessors page, click Access from the Operations screen in SiteLink Web Edition.
By default, tenants who are moved out are not shown on this page. However, if you would like to see moved out tenants, click the filter icon in the top left corner of the screen, check the box to Show Moved Out Tenants, and click Apply.
The list of accessors is broken up into pages with a maximum of 50 results each. You can toggle between pages using the controls in the bottom right corner.
If you would like to make changes to a tenant’s access status or access code, click an accessor’s name from the list. A sidebar will open on the right. You can enter a new gate code in the Access Code field.
Please note: Updates to gate codes will not be reflected on the Tenant Record in SiteLink. We will be updating this in a future release so that gate codes are recorded consistently throughout SiteLink when an update is made.
You can also check the box to Revoke Access if you would like to revoke the tenant’s access or uncheck the box to reinstate access.
When you are done making changes, click Save.
- 2.4K All Categories
- 32 What's New
- 3 Storable Payments: What's new
- 53 Lead to Lease
- 26 Price Optimization
- 11 Gate setup and Access Control
- 6 Email setup and troubleshooting
- 6 Software Setup
- 5 Unit Setup
- 13 Basic Operations FAQs
- 14 Advanced Operations FAQs
- 22 Billing and Accounting
- 5 Troubleshooting
- 10 Reports
- 6 SiteLink eSign™
- 2 Website Features
- 1 COVID-19 Best Practices
- 99 Training Videos
- 1 Become a Feedback Partner
- 5 Other Resources
- Self-Storage Operations
- 71 Starting Out in Self-Storage
- 3 3rd Party Management
- 214 Regional Discussions
- 172 Miscellaneous Discussions
- 37 Industry Webinars
- 61 Self-Storage Website Design & Listing Services
- 24 Credit Cards & Payment Processing
- 28 Self-Storage Call Centers & Kiosks
- 46 Notifications, SMS & Phone Integrations
- 88 Self-Storage Insurance, Legal & Auctions
- 11 Self-Storage Revenue Management & Analytics
- 17 Gates & Access for Self-Storage Facilities
- 7 Ancillary Services for Self-Storage Facilites
- Self-Storage Times
- 63 News
- 30 Opinion
- 148 Lifestyle