Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SiteLink Support & Sales

Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

Can I Access Reports Online Using An Internet Browser? [Reports management] [FAQ]

SiteLink_SystemSiteLink_System NA ✭✭
edited April 2017 in Reports Management

I am on the road and would like to review reports from my phone and tablet. Can I access reports from a internet browser like Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, or Mozilla/Firefox?
SiteLink Technical Support Answer
You can run most of SiteLink's reports in real time from a web browser on any device, even if it does not have SiteLink installed, by going to the URL: http://myhub.sitelink.com

Log in using your SiteLink Corporate Code as well as a valid Corporate username and password.
myHub currently offers a dashboard interface for all sites or custom site selection.
On the left side, chose Web Reports.
Choose the location(s) you wish to run reports for, then click Next.
You can run any report directly by clicking on the name of the report. Alternatively, you can choose a list of reports to save as files to be viewed later by checking the box to the left of the report names and using the "Export" menu to the right of the report listings.

Tagged: