Is there a preferred tablet that works best with myHub? [SiteLink myHub] [FAQ]
Can SiteLink myHub operate on an Apple iPad? If so, are there restrictions?
SiteLink Technical Support Answer
Technically any tablet will work with SiteLink myHub. However, some are better than others due to their hardware - better processors and more RAM make for faster performance.
Most tablets (Android, Windows, Kindle Fire and Apple iPads) made in last few years will suffice. Steer clear of the bargain tablets, but there is also no need to buy a top-shelf tablet. SiteLink myHub is not a processor intensive interface.
Common tablets our customers are currently using include the Samsung Galaxy(Android) and Apple iPad. Google Chrome is the recommended Internet Browser regardless of the tablet being used, but myHub will work in other browsers like Apple's Safari and Microsoft's Internet Explorer, among others.
**Another thing to consider regarding performance is the speed of your Internet connection and signal strength of your WiFi or cellular connection.
- 1.9K All Categories
- 29 What's New
- 2 Storable Payments: What's new
- 46 Lead to Lease
- 26 Price Optimization
- Self-Storage Operations
- 69 Starting Out in Self-Storage
- 3 3rd Party Management
- 206 Regional Discussions
- 163 Miscellaneous Discussions
- 61 Industry Webinars
- 61 Self-Storage Website Design & Listing Services
- 22 Credit Cards & Payment Processing
- 27 Self-Storage Call Centers & Kiosks
- 46 Notifications, SMS & Phone Integrations
- 86 Self-Storage Insurance, Legal & Auctions
- 11 Self-Storage Revenue Management & Analytics
- 15 Gates & Access for Self-Storage Facilities
- 7 Ancillary Services for Self-Storage Facilites
- Self-Storage Times
- 62 News
- 30 Opinion
- 148 Lifestyle