Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SiteLink Support & Sales

Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

How do I save shortcut to my smartphone or tablet's home screen so myHub is easier to access/launch?

SiteLink_SystemSiteLink_System NA ✭✭
edited December 2017 in SiteLink myHub

I want to be able to click an icon on my device that automatically launches SiteLink myHub in a browser window.

SiteLink Technical Support Answer

Adding a shortcut icon to your home screen on your smartphone and tablet varies by the device and browser.
  • For most Android devices, open Google Chrome, go to myhub.sitelink.com, select the 3 dots in top right of browser, select "Add to Home Screen" from resulting menu.
  • For most Apple devices (iPhones and iPads), home screen shortcuts are regulated to the Safari browser. Open myHub in Safari and then select the icon in the bottom of the screen that looks like a square with an arrow point up from it. Then scroll through the grey icons and select "Add to Home Screen".
  • For other devices and browsers it is best to Google search the best shortcut solution.

Tagged: