3. From here, click the drop-down menu and select SiteLink eSign.
4. To enable electronic leases, select the checkbox to the right of the drop-down menu.
5. If you would like to CC the facility email address each time a lease or document is submitted to a tenant, click the CC site when emailing documents checkbox. If this box is checked, SiteLink will automatically CC the email designated in Company Information under setup.
6. With the required options selected, click OK to save your changes.
Enable forms for eSign
Next, you need to enable your forms for use with eSign.
Navigate back to the Setup screen.
Click on Form Setup
3. Highlight the specific form you want to make available for eSign with and click on edit under the letter category.
4. Click on the place in the document where you would like it signed and add verbiage to let the customer know to sign. For example “Tenant Signature”.
5. To the right of the call to action, click on Insert at the top of the screen. Choose “keyword”.
If the signature is mandatory choose ESign.Signature1.
If the signature is optional choose the keyword Esign.Signature1Optional.