Top Ten Self Storage Marketing Strategies?

Sarah_Baker
Sarah_Baker TheStorageGroup Moderator, ClickandStor Moderator
edited January 2019 in The Storage Group
What are the tops ways to market self storage facilities specifically? The Storage Group's team has put together a white paper providing you the answer! Click here to get your copy!

Comments

• marcgoodin
    marcgoodin Registered User
    Make many Great first impressions! - drive by impression with great landscaping & flowers, Great client walk in impression by walking around the counter and shaking hands and getting their name and then use it 3 times, website first impression or how about the a great Guarantee.........you get the idea.
  • Stephanie_Pelski
    Stephanie_Pelski TheStorageGroup Moderator, ClickandStor Moderator
    Hi Marc! Thanks for the feedback!
  • TamHerrera
    TamHerrera Registered User
    Always get the basics down first. Great comment Marc!
  • AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Referrals from realtors is a big deal.  I go around with a small gift from dollar tree ( coffee tumbler or mason jar, depending on the season) filled with mints and other small candies, single serve lemonade, tea, coffee or hot chocolate.  I visit Realtors a couple times a month and it pays off!! I'm the one they remember. :smiley:
  • MegumiM
    MegumiM Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    What a wonderful idea AnitaJohnson1269. Great way to stand out from all the others 'cause I'm sure realtors get a lot of solicitation. We tend to get a lot of our customers through referrals from movers. It is a give and take with them as we send them a lot of business as well. Keeping a clean facility and having polite, professional staff make a difference as well. We are priced a bit higher than our competition so first impressions of staff and facility are very important. 
  • Matt_Rogers
    Matt_Rogers Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭
    Curbside appeal seems to go a long way in our area. We have many clients that bring other family members into the fold. A "refer a friend program" with $25.00 credit and a $10.00 coffee card encourages it as well. Our staff is knowledgeable and helpful, we try to have a relationship with our renters and make sure they know we are aware and security conscious. A comfortable, up to date office area shows we care about the customers needs.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads