Site Map...?

Options
If someone rents online, how are ya'll sending a unit location map to tenants? StorEdge has this automated, to go out with completed documents...wouldn't that be nice? However, until we have that update, what's your best workaround?

Comments

• teesee150
    teesee150 Registered User ✭✭✭
    edited December 2023
    Options
    I had a graphic designer on fiverr.com make me a sitemap. I email a link to the sitemap in our welcome letter when renting a unit.

This was a real problem for us as we are on 51 acres and our main drive is half mile long. It's easy to get lost in our place.
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We have street signs to help assist customers to their unit, but I have printed out maps for some clients too.

If you check the "simple view" box on the map it generates a single color map (no vacant, O/L, or other color codes) 

We use a program called SnagIt to take a screenshot; allows you to add arrows and text boxes. 
  • GM_SJ_BSS
    GM_SJ_BSS Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    If someone rents online, how are ya'll sending a unit location map to tenants? StorEdge has this automated, to go out with completed documents...wouldn't that be nice? However, until we have that update, what's your best workaround?
    You can go to 'Company' then click 'Set Up' then 'Form Setup' on the right side click on 'Add' upload you site map (you may have to do some resizing) once added, click save. then on right side under 'Letter' section,  click on the dropdown box and select 'Included'.  Now when doing a move in, once you get to the payment screen, in the box that shows the letters that will print (Lease, Lease summary, Insurance etc.) you should now see the site map on that list and make sure it is checked.
    Hope that helps...
  • igotthisnow
    igotthisnow Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for all...

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads