How do I modify a large group of the same size units?

Options
I need to modify price and sec deposits for all my 10x10 units, those rented and not rented so when someone moves out the new price is shown.  I have called twice to SiteLink for assistance.  The first time they explained to go to setup then modify units and use wizzard.  This did not work.  Now on the second call I was told I have to do each individual unit?!  

Answers

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Company > Utilities > Modify Units > Batch Edit Standard Rates
  • ChrisRobinson
    ChrisRobinson Registered User
    Options

• ChrisRobinson
    ChrisRobinson Registered User
    Options
    My above post is following the same path @MamaDuke7 posted. 

• GM_SJ_BSS
    GM_SJ_BSS Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    OHS said:
    I need to modify price and sec deposits for all my 10x10 units, those rented and not rented so when someone moves out the new price is shown.  I have called twice to SiteLink for assistance.  The first time they explained to go to setup then modify units and use wizzard.  This did not work.  Now on the second call I was told I have to do each individual unit?!  
    Go to Company, Modify Units, in upper right corner click on wizard, fill in the length and width of the size unit you are looking to group edit, then on right side click on 'Edit Selections' from here you can change the security deposit but not rates, you would have to close out of there and  click on ' Batch Edit standard rates' to change the rates.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads