Adjusted Unit Rent

Options
I adjusted the rent for some units. The "edit rent" sheet shows the correctly adjusted amount. Each tenant's Unit Status page (the page when you double click from the map) shows the correct amount of the rent. Two problems:
  1. Sitelink auto-payed the wrong amount (which was the amount before I adjusted the units).
  2. When I hover over the unit from the map page, the balance shows the wrong amount (which was the amount before I adjusted the units).
WHY??? What am I missing? I have adjusted rent before, and this has not happened.

Who can help?

Comments

• storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There are a few things that could have happened here. It is likely that you changed the tenant rate and not the standard. The best thing to do would be to contact our support team so we can take a look. You can contact us at: 919-865-0789 > Option 2 or support@sitelink.com.

• GM_SJ_BSS
    GM_SJ_BSS Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    I adjusted the rent for some units. The "edit rent" sheet shows the correctly adjusted amount. Each tenant's Unit Status page (the page when you double click from the map) shows the correct amount of the rent. Two problems:
    1. Sitelink auto-payed the wrong amount (which was the amount before I adjusted the units).
    2. When I hover over the unit from the map page, the balance shows the wrong amount (which was the amount before I adjusted the units).
    WHY??? What am I missing? I have adjusted rent before, and this has not happened.

Who can help?
    Are you doing rate adjustments across the board or tenant by tenant?   
    Was the tenant's rent already generated on the account?  (ex:  the rent here generates the invoice 10 days prior to the rent being due).  That would be my guess, that if the rent had already generated on the account, the new rate may not take effect until the following month.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads