Deleting Invoice

Is there a way to delete an invoice once the daily sale has been closed?
I have a client who waited until after the monthly invoice was sent out to request an invoice for a year.. now we give a 10% off for those who pay the year in advance.
I have tried to create a manual invoice but it will not let me give the discount to the month already invoiced.
So is there a way to do this?

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delete the charge from the account and start over.  
  • Sarah
    Sarah Registered User ✭✭
    MamaDuke7 - it would not let me do that for some reason. I ended up having to do a manual invoice and then just do the math by hand and write it in!
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, that's a bummer.  :(
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe security level didn't allow it but that would be the proper process. Only other reason it may not of allowed it is if the rent is now due on the account as you always have to have an existing rent charge due or paid.
  • Sarah
    Sarah Registered User ✭✭
    Orkocean - sounds right.. I have owner level security - it has to be the rent being due already (after the 1st of the month) 
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would be it then. You've already taken care of it but in the future you could credit the discounted amount off of that rent due, add in the future charges with the 10% discount you mentioned then create the manual invoice so you would not have to write it all in yourself.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads