Text Messaging through Sitelink

Does anyone use Texting through Sitelink and if so, which one and how is it working for you.
I see there are 3 choices with Sitelink:
SMS Resources, LLC
Twilio
Clickatell
Tagged:

Comments

• i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    I use SMS Resources.  I can text directly from Sitelink and it will save the text in the tenant notes.  Also, when the tenant replies, the reply is put directly into the tenant notes which is nice.  Very inexpensive.  I love it.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clickatell is for international clients.
  • PerryStorage
    PerryStorage Registered User
    Like i43, I use SMS Resources as well and have been very please with it.  I get responses sent to me in an email and am very curious how i43 is getting the replies saved to the tenants notes.  My notes show that a SMS message was sent but does not save the actual message.
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    @PerryStorage I remember when I first started with SMS Resources, I didn't realize the text from the tenant had the capability of being automatically saved into their notes.  I contacted GENE at SMS and I believe he "checked a box" and it started working.  It MAY have been Sitelink I contacted, but I think it was SMS.  It was AWESOME when it started!

Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • PSC
    PSC Registered User ✭✭✭
    We're using SMS Resources as well. So far its been great!! 
  • PSC
    PSC Registered User ✭✭✭
    Like i43, I use SMS Resources as well and have been very please with it.  I get responses sent to me in an email and am very curious how i43 is getting the replies saved to the tenants notes.  My notes show that a SMS message was sent but does not save the actual message.

We just signed up, and Gene had to send us a link with a form to fill out. I think they have to set it up on their end I believe. 

• AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Gene sent us a hyperlink to video on how to receive replies on your tenant notes.  It would require logging into the Corp Control.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIu6RkK8r1E  I don't have access to corporate so I copy and past the replies. 
  • i43storage
    Gene sent us a hyperlink to video on how to receive replies on your tenant notes.  It would require logging into the Corp Control.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIu6RkK8r1E  I don't have access to corporate so I copy and past the replies. 
    It would be worth it to contact your "corporate" and have them turn that feature on.  Whatever saves you time saves them money.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • GoGreen
    GoGreen Registered User ✭✭✭
    We use SMS Resources as well, and really enjoy it. Gene has been easy to work with and very responsive. Only downside we've seen so far is that we can't use the software/associated phone number to send texts to non-tenants (such as quotes for new inquiries), unless we create a fake unit specifically for that.
  • SelfStorageSMS
    SelfStorageSMS Registered User
    Does anyone use Texting through Sitelink and if so, which one and how is it working for you.
    I see there are 3 choices with Sitelink:
    SMS Resources, LLC
    Twilio
    Clickatell
    @Storageinasnapp
    Hopefully you've found a Texting solution by now (there are actually more additionally listed under Tenant Notifications in the SiteLink Marketplace).  If you haven't found a solution yet (or if you want more features that really make a difference), we would love to help you with Texting.
    We are an authorized vendor through SiteLink (https://www.sitelink.com/marketplace/tenant-notifications/selfstoragesms) and offer truly automated SMS Text Messaging.
    More details about our service, are on our website @ https://www.selfstoragesms.com
    I am one of the owners and would love to answer any questions you have.  Text, call, or email me @ 808-345-3275 or bo@selfstoragesms.com
    - Bo
    PS: We love feature requests...in fact, many of our features have been because of requests by facility owners and operators.

Bo

808-345-3275 text&call  |  bo@selfstoragesms.com  |  SelfStorageSMS.com

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads