Pet Photos!

Self-Storage4Life
Self-Storage4Life Registered User ✭✭✭
There is only one rule: Post the cutest possible photo of your pet.

The winner will be determined by the number of "likes" and get a "Cutest Pet" badge added to their profile!

Here's a picture of my cat Aubergine looking chubby and surprised:

Comments

• Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely naptime :)
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    storage_life, she is beautiful! Thanks for posting :)
  • lovtotrvl
    lovtotrvl Registered User ✭✭✭
    Adorable!
  • DianeEisler
    DianeEisler Registered User
    Georgina, Georgette, and George climbing eagerly to be fed.
  • Sue_C
    Cute! Sounds like there might be a story behind those names...
  • GreatSpaceStorage
    GreatSpaceStorage Registered User ✭✭

Lola and Rocky are ready to go to the beach here in Bonita Springs!
  • PhilR
    PhilR Registered User ✭✭

Pablo in Tauranga NZ
    Phil Rankin
    Site Manager
    Guardian Secure Storage Tauranga
    phil@guardianstorage.co.nz

• Sue_C
    Doc, I spy a cat hanging out on the back of a chair...it looks like the 2 of them get along ok!
  • Doc
    Doc Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
    DEX says, "Why won't the cat play with me?"

Doc said:

;) Let your efforts rise above your excuses  
  • Doc
    My apologies, didn't mean to post this twice.
  • Doc

Georgina, Georgette, and George climbing eagerly to be fed.

So cute, I have one named Mr. Sprinkles....I have no idea whether that name is gender appropriate.
  • memphisfan87
    memphisfan87 Registered User
    Here is my Frankie!
  • Amelina
    Amelina Registered User ✭✭
    Very cute.
  • Amelina
  • Amelina

Amelina said: My boy Billy the guest love him.

• AzStorage
    AzStorage Registered User
    edited May 2017
    My Babies.  Chloe is in the dress.  The cuddle bugs are CeCe and Ellie Mae.  Thank you for looking!  Have an Awesome Day!
  • kwheeler
    kwheeler Registered User

Sir Raleigh wearing a bow tie

• DarinAM
    DarinAM Registered User
    Be good to your Buns
  • holly_fiorello
    holly_fiorello CallPotential Moderator ✭✭
    This is my favorite thread!! Odell, Gus and Gabi playing tug of war in our back yard. :) 
  • GoGreen
    GoGreen Registered User ✭✭✭
    Kora, one of the two dogs at our facility daily, making sure we keep the CC buildings to her standard!

• Sue_C
    Kora looks like a good helper. Thanks for sharing her pic @GoGreen!
  • Sam
    Sam Registered User ✭✭

Hello Pet Lovers, my name is Sweetie! and yes, I am indeed a very sweet Pet! It is so nice to see a lot of my Furry Friends here and my dad, Sam, and I, would like to compliment the Terrific Team at Site Link for this Awesome Idea of featuring us up here!

Companies who nurture True Love for Animals for sure are the ones who do offer the best work environment to all our Dads and Moms.

It is wonderful to know that Site Link does that for many years!

We, meaning the ones who do sincerely Love Animals, are a different breed of Humans!

We listen, we understand, we care, we help, all from our heart.

My Dad tells me that for many, many years he has experienced a Customer Service of Excellence every time he needs to call Site Link.

Everyone up there always helped him with Top Excellence and a contagious smile!

Well, as a good bye, I wish you all a Top Day and I leave here a Sweetie Kiss to each one of you and a Tight huge Hug to each one of your Wonderful Pets!

Thank you much, Friend!

• Sam
    Sam Registered User ✭✭
    Quotes Collection

"Life with Animals! They enrich our heart, fulfill our soul, and enthrall our Universe! All for Free! ~ Sam Dias

• AlanKeller
    AlanKeller Registered User ✭✭
  • Doc
    Here is my Frankie!

I know & love this little man. He has adorable pudgy paws and the sweetest eyes.
  • GoGreen
    GoGreen Registered User ✭✭✭
    Kora looks like a good helper. Thanks for sharing her pic @GoGreen!
    Thanks, Sue! Kora is a wonderful addition to our team. :smile: 
  • Sue_C
    TomNSMS said:
    Our Onsite 24 hr Storage Security Bunnie.... Harold...
    That is one very intimidating bunny! Bet you never have any trouble at your place :)
  • Sue_C
    Sam said:

Hello Pet Lovers, my name is Sweetie! and yes, I am indeed a very sweet Pet! It is so nice to see a lot of my Furry Friends here and my dad, Sam, and I, would like to compliment the Terrific Team at Site Link for this Awesome Idea of featuring us up here!

Companies who nurture True Love for Animals for sure are the ones who do offer the best work environment to all our Dads and Moms.

It is wonderful to know that Site Link does that for many years!

We, meaning the ones who do sincerely Love Animals, are a different breed of Humans!

We listen, we understand, we care, we help, all from our heart.

My Dad tells me that for many, many years he has experienced a Customer Service of Excellence every time he needs to call Site Link.

Everyone up there always helped him with Top Excellence and a contagious smile!

Well, as a good bye, I wish you all a Top Day and I leave here a Sweetie Kiss to each one of you and a Tight huge Hug to each one of your Wonderful Pets!

Thank you much, Friend!

We are so happy to see these adorable pics of Sweetie! Pets sure do make us smile, thanks for sharing :)
  • skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭

• skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet pea

I realize she struggles with originality name-wise.... but her Sire's name was Popeye
  • Sue_C
    Sweet pea is very cute! 
  • MDavis
    MDavis Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭

One of Santa's helpers checking on their storage.
  • storagestation603
    storagestation603 Registered User ✭✭✭
    My kitty Dexter is never ready to Greet the Morning :smiley:
  • SeanL_ESM
    SeanL_ESM Registered User ✭✭
    This is my sweet boy Artie!
  • storallgsa
    storallgsa Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
    I volunteer at my local shelter every week to take photos. I photographed this little guy last Sunday, and promptly went back and adopted him. :D

• andrea
    andrea Registered User
    April & Tobi chilling @ Kings Self Storage Thomastown Victoria Aust
  • monicar3
    monicar3 Registered User

Hi,  My name is Princess Mia Baby!  My mommy LOVES me!  My human brothers are so jealous of me because I am the favorite!

• Bill_Gilroy
    Bill_Gilroy SiteLink Employee, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified
    edited August 2017

Newest pups at SiteLink.  First day at work.

Muttley and Pugsley.  
  • Sue_C
    I see they are really working hard :)
  • jbenson
    jbenson Registered User

bonsai, looking sleepy.
  • Donnica
    Donnica Registered User ✭✭✭
    Seacliff said:

Pictured above: a rare sighting of the legendary Seacliff "Clifford" avian. Experts are unsure if the Seacliff fowl is a duck or some other mythical bird. One thing is clear, however: Clifford likes his storage. 
    I'm laughing so hard right now!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Donnica
    Donnica Registered User ✭✭✭
    This is Ashe. She is 15.5lbs of fluff and wake me up at 3am excitement!

• teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Sue_C
    That is one very cute cat. Thanks for sharing.
  • CJ_Fischer
    CJ_Fischer SiteLink Employee, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭
    A New friend in the Neighborhood!
  • karen700
    karen700 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    They all look so wonderful!
  • Tom_Roth
    Tom_Roth SiteLink Employee, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified

Ms. Artemis found herself a box to make mischief in. 
  • Jeffrey_Buller
    Jeffrey_Buller Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭

If I can't find a reindeer I will make one instead!

• MegumiM
    MegumiM Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭

Bella & Chopper snuggling!Monty got all comfy in my lap!
  • Aretta
    Aretta Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭
    Meet Kirby.  (His name was originally Dallas, but as soon as he saw something on the floor he sucked it up! Hence the name Kirby!)
  • Aretta
    Aretta Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Meet Dip & Dot.  Two orphan oppossums that I helped to rehabilitate.
  • Sue_C

Welcome our latest addition to SiteLink! This is Owen, a genuine Yorkshire Terrier, officially adorable and very well-behaved! Owen comes to work with Holly, Account Manager here at SiteLink, and occasionally visits the Marketing department to play with Coco :)
  • Sue_C
    We're going to award the "Cutest Pet" badge by the end of the week! Check out all the adorable pics and vote for your favorites :)

And we don't want to leave out Carmen, see her pic on this thread: https://storageforum.sitelink.com/discussion/1547/pet-contest
  • Sue_C
    edited April 2018
    Time to announce the cutest pet! So many adorable creatures they really all deserve a badge :) As mentioned, the user with the most "likes" gets this Cutest Pet badge:

But there really are so many with lots of fans so we're awarding the badge to the Top 3! Here they are:

From left to right, we have:

Willow (@Chuck_Vion)
    Chubbs and Ella (@Nick_Dunlap)
    Polly (@storage_life)

Must be something about dogs lying on couches that makes them soooo cute!

Thanks everyone for posting these wonderful photos, and keep them coming! I love to see all the pets out there in the world of self-storage and beyond - brings a smile and lots of laughs too.
  • RRobinson
    RRobinson Registered User

Maggie is promoting Ovarian Cancer awareness.
  • finger1foods
    finger1foods Registered User
    love all the beautiful babies!!!!! adorable!
  • TheresaB
    TheresaB Registered User
  • janiceD
    janiceD Registered User

• janiceD
    janiceD Registered User

• janiceD
    janiceD Registered User

• janiceD
    janiceD Registered User

• janiceD
    janiceD Registered User
    office security! 
  • jayjay
    jayjay Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019

Rosie... waiting at home for Tizzy to return from work.
  • jayjay
    jayjay Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭
    Sweet Tizzy (she turned our house into a tizzy when she joined us!). Tenants fuss at me when she misses a day at work!
  • jul4_
    jul4_ Registered User
    She is adorable.
  • AmandaEnglish_1
    AmandaEnglish_1 Registered User
    They are all so cute!!!
  • tbaginski
    tbaginski Registered User
    Thanks you for the refreshing post.  Since losing our last pup (#5), I enjoy tenants bringing their dogs to visit!  How can you not love all of these faces - cats, dogs and turtles!
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
     Oscar and Olive - Rescue Boxers
  • Nazpastortony
    Nazpastortony Registered User ✭✭
    My girl Harley!

Was that you laughing?
Go ahead and LOL a post. Reactions are a fun and easy way to express your feelings!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads