It's National Get To Know Your Customers Day!

storable_support
storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
Today is National Get To Know Your Customers Day! Of all the social media holidays, today's our favorite and we'd love to use it as an opportunity to have some fun and great conversation. If you could share a cup of coffee with anyone, who would it be? Answer in the comments and a virtual cup o' Joe may find its way to your inbox! ;)

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Donald Trump.  I'd love that one-on-one time to try to figure out what the heck makes his brain work the way it does - the good, the bad, and the ugly!
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like to drink my coffee alone...in silence. If I were to choose someone though, being storage related, I would choose another property manager. She I are in constant contact with each other via phone when it comes to sending each other tenants and her property is literally walking distance from my house, but I'd love to sit with her and talk about the business and her horror stories at her facility. 
  • storable_support
    Yay! Thanks for your comments, @MamaDuke7 and @ESS. While we can't arrange any in-person coffee dates for either of you, we hope you'll put the Starbucks gift cards we sent your way to good use! To any future commenters, more of the same will be headed your direction ;)
  • AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    My daddy.  It's been 27 years since he gained his wings.... 
  • storable_support
    Thank you for your comment, @AnitaJohnson1269. I'd love to send you a Starbucks gift card and will reach out to you via private message now! 
  • 87ambie
    87ambie Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
    Storage related, I'd like to have a sit down with the local competition as they recently built a new facility. I'd like to know how they came up with their unit size mixture and the decision process that led them to raising their prices. 

Not storage related I'd love to have a sit down with Joss Whedon, because I'd love to know what goes thru that guy's brain. 

• i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to sit down and chat with St. Joan of Arc.  My namesake.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • JEFFRY
    JEFFRY Registered User ✭✭✭
    Ii would love to sit down and drink a hot cup of cocoa with either @MamaDuke7 @i43storage or @ESS all of whom have given me great advise and have shared nightmare stories of the business lol
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @JEFFRY ! Maybe we can get a Zoom coffee meet can be done with all of us. Not in the morning though..of coarse  :p 
  • GoGreen
    GoGreen Registered User ✭✭✭
    I agree with @JEFFRY - it would be cool to sit down with some coffee with some of the frequent contributors on here! Share stories and advice and difficulties, no one else quite gets it unless you work in the biz!

Other than that, maybe Brene Brown or Brook Castillo - their work has really helped me grow personally and in the business.
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    JEFFRY said:
    Ii would love to sit down and drink a hot cup of cocoa with either @MamaDuke7 @i43storage or @ESS all of whom have given me great advise and have shared nightmare stories of the business lol
    Very kind words, @JEFFRY.  Thanks. 
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads