New to SiteLink? Shopping for Self-Storage Management Software?

Sue_C
Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2020 in SiteLink General Discussions

Don't miss the SiteLink Web Edition Walkthrough with SiteLink's James Renouf!
Presented bi-weekly Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Like all SiteLink webinars, this one is FREE!

The next one is December 4th at 3:00 pm EST.

This webinar is a general, overview presentation with Q&A for new users or anyone wanting to learn the basics of SiteLink self-storage management software.
*No registration is required*

Click here for a list of all upcoming support webinars.

Comments

• Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a great webinar to check out if you're just getting started with SiteLink!
  • deanklaus
    deanklaus Registered User
    do you give refunds if customer moves out before end of month
  • skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    @deanklaus, that is entirely up to you on how you want to run your business. We do not prorate move outs, but some do.
  • ShedStuff
    ShedStuff Registered User ✭✭✭

We do not prorate either but we make it very clear at the time of rental!

I agree with skinman ; each business needs to decide what is best for them!

• Shawnab8
    Shawnab8 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified ✭✭
    We prorate as long as they are here longer than 30 days. 
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every company i've been with is no prorating. First one would prorate up to 5 days after you're due IF you provided the proper move out notice but otherwise not gonna happen. When we went we explain to the customer it is a month to month lease, there are no refunds if you move out early. 

Think about it like this, If you go to a hotel do you pay less if you leave before the required checkout time? Or closer to our industry, if you rent a u-haul truck, do you pay less if you only use it for an hour versus 24 hours you're allowed? Nope.  
  • CVSSSTORAGE
    CVSSSTORAGE Registered User, Daily Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    We don't prorate either, we do do 7 days after their due date for move outs if they give us the proper notice. We just gave 30 day notices to all RVs that we are no longer having RV storage and we will prorate everyone to the 20th which is the last day because it was us wanting to end the lease
  • Richardse
    Richardse Registered User
    edited April 2021
    I hope you guys start doing these webinars again! Last one was amazing. I'm getting more active with all kinds of software that can help me get a more effective tutoring business ideas to start my own office. I'm planning on something that will be entirely online and the teachers will be able to work from home. Nevertheless, I still need a good and reliable way of keeping track of all their work done throughout the day as well the customer satisfaction. I was lucky to find a great article explaining all these aspects and I can follow some of them.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Richardse. Signup here to get all the latest info on our upcoming webinars: https://info.storable.com/getting-the-most-out-of-sitelink-0 Thanks for your interest!! 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads