Abandon Vehicles

JimW Registered User
edited June 2017 in Miscellaneous Discussions
Does anyone know how to fill out the Ohio BMV forms 1173 & 4202?  


  • ThriftyStorage
    ThriftyStorage Registered User ✭✭✭

    Go to the DMV.

  • JimW
    JimW Registered User
    They will not help me fill them out, its a liability
  • ThriftyStorage
    ThriftyStorage Registered User ✭✭✭

    In Florida they were more than happy. Just get the forms and provide the required info. It really is easy!!!

  • JeffreyGreenberger
    JeffreyGreenberger Late2Lien Moderator, Self-Storage Legal Moderator
    Jim: Are you sure you want to mess with declaring the vehicle abandoned?  You might prefer towing instead, it is easier and the concept is a lot clearer.  You don't get to sell the vehicle, but you get your space back.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads