Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Was that you laughing?
Go ahead and LOL a post. Reactions are a fun and easy way to express your feelings!
Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

Cold brew coffee

Sue_CSue_C NADaily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
Summer calls for iced coffee...and now I have a new favorite, cold brew :) Starbucks has a good one, anyone tried others? Is it hard to make yourself?

Comments

• RonRon CARegistered User ✭✭✭
    I put ground coffee in a mason jar with water and put in the fridge for a couple of days.  When it is ready, (for me when I can't see through it), I pour through a coffee filter and enjoy.
  • Sue_CSue_C NADaily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @Ron, sounds good!
  • storagestation603storagestation603 NHRegistered User ✭✭✭
    @Ron what is your coffee to water ratio? 
  • RonRon CARegistered User ✭✭✭
    For the large mason jar, I used 1 cup of coffee and let it sit for a couple days. Most people use medium grind, however mine is all ground for espresso, so it is fine. I will have to make another batch as it is getting into the 100's again here :)