Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

Corporate Control Report pulling

OrkoceanOrkocean CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
Maybe I'm missing it but is there a way to pull multiple date ranges for the same report in one go without having to pull, set new dates, pull again? I know if I'm pulling multiple types of reports I can set them all and let them run in the background. I'm wanting to pull multiple months worth of management summaries to compile some date in a spreadsheet we use and I'm having to pull Junes, then go back in and pull Mays, etc. etc..

Comments

• Sue_CSue_C NADaily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Orkocean, right now reports can only be generated for one period at a time. Yours is a really good idea, please submit a feature request! Call tech support directly at 919-865-0789 (option 2) or send them an email at [email protected]