Commercials for Self Storage Facilities?

Options
Orkocean
Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
I know I've seen some Public Storage commercials occasionally when I'm not too busy fast forwarding past commercials but has anyone else used this method of advertising and found it to be good/bad? I just spoke with a local rep of the media company here and this is my first time to hear pricing but it sounds like a pretty cheap marketing avenue to me and I'm trying to get our owners to give it a shot. They're offering 100 showings of a 30 second commercial every week for $100 a week. If you're not doing a live video commercial and just using slideshow/voiceover type media they even produce it for you for free. I always assumed commercials would be a bit more pricey so I'm curious if anyone else has tried this route and has some comparisons or experiences to share? These would be on mainstream channels as well during normal hours.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads