Credit Card Processor

Options
websterb
websterb Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
Recommendations on Credit Card processing companies that are compatible with Site Link, and swipe versus chip.

Comments

• Sheryl_Scott
    Sheryl_Scott SiteLinkMerchantServices Moderator, SiteLink Employee ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    SiteLink has always offered choice of processors. The SiteLink Marketplace is a good place to learn more. https://www.sitelink.com/marketplace/credit-cards

As far as our in-house merchant solution, we would love you to give us a call so we help you understand what makes our payment solution unique. We continue to add payment functionality not available in the storage industry.

• websterb
    websterb Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    Options
    What credit card processing machine is the preferred unit compatible to Site Link software?
  • Sheryl_Scott
    Sheryl_Scott SiteLinkMerchantServices Moderator, SiteLink Employee ✭✭
    Options
    @websterb That is an excellent question. I am assuming you are speaking of EMV devices. There are 2 devicetypes 1) standalone devices 2)Integrated Devices. The Standalone Devices will require you to manually post the transactions to SiteLink; most clients have no interest in these devices. Integrated devices are Magstripe readers(non-emv) or an integrated EMV machine. Your processor will provide these EMV devices. Be sure to ask your merchant provider to confirm their EMV device is integrated to SiteLink so transactions will automatically post. If I can be of further help, feel free to message me offline.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads