What's so great about going "paperless"?

Options
Sue_C
Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
Has your business adopted a "paperless" workflow (all electronic leases, documents, etc) to save time, space, and money? Is it working for you? Or do you prefer paper only, or maybe you've found that's what your customers like best? Tell us what's best for your business!

Comments

• Amy
    Amy Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭
    Options
    I finally updated our paperless lease this morning. I am sure that it will be a much easier solution for many customers. The only problem that we have had with the paperless method is getting everyone to actually sign it and send it back to us. Especially those who move in over the phone. I do have a few who prefer to fill everything out by hand. We try to stick with what is easier for the customer. 
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My old company went to eleases via tablets and in mine and my employees experience it was a slower process than printing out leases and physically signing. Most of it was due to slow internet speeds at sites causing the delays but even at faster speed sites if you timed a paper lease vs an elease it was a slower process. Especially for the sites who had high volume rentals and we only had one tablet.

Currently with this company we use elease but sign via the computer itself and it's a bit faster than the tablet method. Maybe I'm just old school but I prefer physical lease signings, especially considering we still have to print out the lease to store it per our policy so it's not saving any paper.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads