Inquiries & Reservations - old note access?

Options
Orkocean
Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe I'm missing something but curious if there is a way to pull up notes from an old inquiry? Quick explanation, had a man come in to inquire about storage, was a "p.i.t.a.". My co-worker said his name sounded familiar so I searched his phone # in my inquiries screen and nothing was found even with all leads expired/cancelled for the last 2 years. But if I go to "add" and put his phone number into the field and search it pulls up 3 previous inquiries with the same name/#. I am unable to pull these up any other way to see what notes could of been put in to know what's transpired in the past with this lead and was wondering how the info is there to pull up in that section, but not anywhere else that I can find? Screenshot below is where I am able to type in the number to get 3 matches which are all for the person in question.

Comments

• ThriftyStorage
    ThriftyStorage Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    What is the point? Why all of the nerve racking? Rent a unit and move on!!!!
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Because it's something sitelink has a record of that I can't access, and that bugs me? lol... No nerve racking, but if people like to waste our time shopping us over and over I like to keep notes of it and call them on their BS when I 've had enough of them.
  • Garrett_Boone
    Garrett_Boone SiteLink Tech Support, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Hi @Orkocean

Expired and cancelled reservations will always be available in the Inquiries and Reservations menu with the notes intact. From your screenshot I can see the search results are pink, which means they are a lead. This means just the contact information was entered into Sitelink, but that account was never used to create a reservation or a move in. For reference, there is a legend in the upper right of that screen that explains the color coding. 

To clarify; adding a lead would be the equivalent of going to Operations -> Tenants and clicking Add to create a new tenant. If you deselect "show only primary tenants" in the upper right of this menu, you will be able to find those leads here. These leads are also searchable when adding a new reservation. They will not be found when searching the Inquiries and Reservations menu itself, as there was never a reservation created. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads