Different Version Email Copy of Notices-Feature Request

Ron
Ron Registered User ✭✭✭
I know you all want us to call, however I like seeing things in writing :smiley:  

I would like to have a different version of notices to email.

We print one copy of our Pre-Lien and Notice of Lien which has 2 copies of the notice. First page is the notice second page is the notice with the Postal Service Certificate of Mailing Receipt which we attach $1.35 postage to and get round stamped.  Also most of our notices that go out have a spot for the manager's signature.
We do not need to email both copies of lien notices or forms with signature lines. We could also format the email copy so it would be easier to read.

ps. For those questioning the use of individual receipts for Certificate of Mailing, we did not find the use of the book an acceptable risk for us. If the book is damaged or lost, all liens processed through the book become invalid. If somebody files a suit, there is no proof of mailing. 

Comments

• Garrett_Boone
    Garrett_Boone SiteLink Tech Support, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    Hi @Ron

You can accomplish this by creating a separate form in Sitelink, and a second past due event to process the new form. One event could be used for emailing and the other could be used for printing. 

If anyone wishes to submit a feature request please call our technical support department at 919-865-0789 ext 2, or email support@sitelink.com and one of our representatives will submit the request to our development team for review. 
  • Ron
    Ron Registered User ✭✭✭
    Thanks. I will get on that....I still like it when people request on here. You all can bury a phone in request :smile:
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey Ron.. Regarding the book, I'm assuming you're referencing the firm book for verified mail? If so what we did was create a digital version of the page from the book. We would then fill it in with what we needed to send letters to, print it out and take it to the post office for them to stamp and sign. You can then scan it to keep a digital record and also make copies and put into each tenants folder.

• Ron
    Ron Registered User ✭✭✭
    Our area has some pretty messed up judges, (we have some good ones too), not sure if some of them would accept a copy of a round stamp as valid. That would be easier, we had 70 pre-liens this month :smile:
  • Ron
    Ron Registered User ✭✭✭
    Orkocean said:

Hey Ron.. Regarding the book, I'm assuming you're referencing the firm book for verified mail? If so what we did was create a digital version of the page from the book. We would then fill it in with what we needed to send letters to, print it out and take it to the post office for them to stamp and sign. You can then scan it to keep a digital record and also make copies and put into each tenants folder.

Do you print labels for the tenant's address or write them in? Also do you make a copy of the page with the tenant's name and copy the round stamp page for each folder? With alternates, we would have used 13 pages.
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    We would type in the address's in, nothing would be hand written on the page aside from the postal workers signature. We would keep the original copy in our monthly folder for lien paperwork such as he affidavit of ad, original ad copies etc. and make copies for each folder. Should you need original version for legal reasons you would just need to go to your EOM box for that month and get the paperwork you needed.

You mentioned pre-liens, guessing you're in California? We don't deal with pre-liens or even alternates here. Just send to the person who's name is on the lease, or title holders of vehicles which is a whole other ballgame.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads