Where's the "Special Items" under Edit Tenant / Other tab?

Options
LSAirport
LSAirport Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭
edited August 2017 in SiteLink myHub
Other - Fax & Pager is shown
Interested in Marketing Offers - is shown
Special Items are not, Why not ???
Gate Access - is shown

Comments

• LSAirport
    LSAirport Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭
    Options
    Looking at MyHUb

• MDavis
    MDavis Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    If you click on the blue arrow on the far right of the screen while in the customer's account, you can arrow down to edit tenant.  There you will see what you are looking for.  There are also other items that I thought we not on the Hub that show up here.

• MDavis
    MDavis Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭
    Options
  • LSAirport
    Options
    Nope!  Tried you way it's not there
  • MDavis
    Options
    It's under edit tenant
  • LSAirport
    Options
    Going to the payment screen >
         At the top is the following;
            Payment tab / Alternate tab / Additional tab / Work tab / Other tab
    Clicking the Other tab shows;
            Other, Fax & Pager
            Interested in Marketing Offers  Yes & No selection boxes
            Gate access, current gate code

The 4th section Special Items,  Where you can add an Items & Comments, does not show in MyHub

• MDavis
    Options
    I stand corrected.  I just saw the other things on that tab.  Just out of curiosity, what do you use that section for?
  • LSAirport
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I've started entering the access for other(s) and emergency contact(s) listed by the tenant.  We ask for name and phone numbers in that section of the lease.  I was uncomfortable only contacting the main tenants contact numbers, especially when they are getting close to the seizure date.  Don't know how aggressive other managers are about contacting all them numbers given by the tenant...  Also saves pulling the lease to see if they listed anyone that could be contacted every time a past due call is to made.

Special Items allows almost unlimited number of entries (Have tested up to 20.  The Alternate and Additional tabs only allow one each with no way to label them as either Access of Emergency.      B)
  • LSAirport
    Options
    Contacted Mike with tech support and he's submitted a update request.......
  • PhilR
    PhilR Registered User ✭✭
    Options
    @LSAirport I do the same thing in the other section. People who have access/financial permissions etc.
    Phil Rankin
    Site Manager
    Guardian Secure Storage Tauranga
    phil@guardianstorage.co.nz

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads