Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SiteLink Support & Sales

Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

Transfers

MDavisMDavis INRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭
edited August 2017 in Lead to Lease
We have been using the Inquires and Reservations since April.  We no longer do any move-ins from the map or move-in tab so we can better track everything.  One issue we have been having is when a customer is wanting to transfer units and either we don't have that size available or the specific unit they want.  We would add them to the I&R, but since you can't do transfers in I&R...this is causing a problem.  We now have to cancel the reservation and just do the transfer, but then it makes us look like we have a bunch of cancellations.  My other thought on how to do would be to add note and reminder in the customer's account, but then we would be having to update the note daily.  Any other suggestions?