Eclipse 2017 - Post Pictures, please!

LSAirport
LSAirport Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭
Post pictures from your location.  San Antonio will be about 65%.  Ya'll up in Raleigh will be 99.9% right? 

Comments

• Chuck_Vion
    Chuck_Vion SiteLink Employee, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified marketplace moderator
    Actually @LSAirport we were more like 90%. Wish I had taken the day and traveled to an area of Totality. But I enjoyed checking in on NASA's live stream to see some amazing accounts from across the country!

Fun day yesterday watching the Solar Eclipse and talking science with my coworkers. The light outside noticeably dimmed and it got much cooler during the event, but never really got dark. I don't have any great photos of Eclipse from our vantage point (only had my iPhone), but here are a few I took while we were outside.

My dog Willow streaking by, lol.

Some of the SiteLink crew sharing Viewing Glasses and apparatuses.

View inside my cereal box viewer. Photo is weak, it was actually very  pronounced, bright and sharp.

Photographed with iPhone through Eclipse Viewing Glasses.

The crescent patterns in the trees' shadow was pretty cool!

I'd love to see what others captured during the event!

Chuck Vion
    FineView Marketing
      |  Chief Marketing Officer
Was that you laughing?
Go ahead and LOL a post. Reactions are a fun and easy way to express your feelings!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads