Staying signed-in.

Hi, I'm brand new to Sitelink Web Edition. Tonight SL wants us to keep our program open due to the upgrades they want to make in the middle of the nite. My question is this: Whenever I walk away from the computer for a bit, the program signs me out. Does that mean that the program closes too? If so, I want to change this. I want to change this anyway because it's annoying to have to re-log in half a doz. times a day. Is there a setting that I can adjust, and if so, where is it in the program. In other words, how do I do that? Thanks, Karen

Comments

• abbys
    abbys Registered User
    I want to know the answer to that as well.  I've tried to find some setting that will let me reset the length of time before it puts me to sleep but to no avail.  Let me know if you get an answer. 
  • Climateguard
    Climateguard Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    You can change the time-out setting by going to Company/Setup/Employees. Double click on your login name and there you can edit the time. Set it to 300.
  • BSSSKaren
    BSSSKaren Registered User
    Thank-you Climateguard :)
  • BSSSKaren
    If the edit option is disabled, does that mean that my owner did that/doesn't want me to make any changes?
  • BSSSKaren
    I 2x click on my name and nothing happens, and the edit button off to the right is disabled.
  • abbys
    abbys Registered User

Yes, Thank you Climate Guard.  Karen - I have same issue - I am "greyed out" on most functions.  My district manager keeps saying she has fixed it so I have access but so far it's not working.  Such is life. 

• Climateguard
    Climateguard Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    yes, if that option is not functionable this has to be addressed with the Corporate Control Center.
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    As far as the updates, it still works if Sitelink has logged you out and you haven't hit the 'x' to close it.
  • LockawaySchertz
    LockawaySchertz Registered User
    edited December 2017
    Old post but I wanted to add this. SiteLink will stay logged in if you have something open, like the Payments screen, or Pro-Rate Calculator, etc. I usually leave the Payments screen up when I'm working in the office. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads