Manually printing an Invoice

storallgsa
storallgsa Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
How do I manually print an invoice for an account? We just did our conversion a few weeks ago, and it has come to my attention that invoices for most accounts have no shown in the reminders to print. I have one customer in particular (that I can think of right now) that will be an absolute MESS if he doesn't get his invoice.

Thank you. :)
Tagged:

Comments

• storallgsa
    storallgsa Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
    OK so I figured it out, and I am going to answer my own question in case anyone else has it.

Go to: Billing tab on home screen. Select Invoices

Go to Setup (tab at the top)

On the right select Manually Create Invoice

Select a customer

To add next period charges, go to Ledger Charges (right side, middle of the screen)

"Rent" should be in the list of charges to add. Select it, and adjust the dates. Select Add New Charge

Click OK, and click Add to Invoice, then Print or Email, whichever way you want your invoice sent.
  • SeanL_ESM
    SeanL_ESM Registered User ✭✭
    That's it! Also keep in mind that if you want more charges to choose from and appear on the invoice you'll need to go into the tenant's payment screen and add the charges, save the changes, and then go to back to the manual invoice entry.
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK so I figured it out, and I am going to answer my own question in case anyone else has it.

Select a customer

To add next period charges, go to Ledger Charges (right side, middle of the screen)

"Rent" should be in the list of charges to add. Select it, and adjust the dates. Select Add New Charge

Click OK, and click Add to Invoice, then Print or Email, whichever way you want your invoice sent.

Glad you figured it out @storallgsa!
  • storallgsa

Select a customer

Glad you figured it out @storallgsa!
    Thank you so much! Now if I could just figure out my original issue...haha. Like I said, we converted at the end of last month, and most of the invoices did not come up to process. I had the accounts set up (I thought). Invoices should be ready to process the 16th, 17th,18th,19th, and 20th. I only had one batch pop up to process. I can't seem to figure out what I did wrong.

Our facility has been open since 1971, and I have customers that have been here continually since 1975. They are used to our processes, so them not receiving an invoice this month, or receiving it late, is not going to be OK with them.

I think my confusion may lie in the 'invoice date before due' part. I have it set at negative numbers (-14 days before due), and I am not sure if that is right. I need to figure it out quick because rent is coming due on the first.
  • skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it is set to negative numbers, that is your issue.
  • storallgsa
    skinman said:
    If it is set to negative numbers, that is your issue.
    Updating them now! Thank you!
  • ASPTU
    ASPTU Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Can you remove a unpaid invoice?  I have one that program generated and then we manually generated.  This customer always pays by the year.  Thank you

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads