Can myHub communicate(notify) the office when changes arer made around the facility?

Options
Twhear
Twhear Registered User
I know MyHub changes are updated automatically to the main program as the walk -thru updates roll in. My question is, how does the other person in the office know what is being done outside? Without using NOTES, can a notification, or bulletin be posted to the main program as the changes are made on MyHub? If not, I would highly suggest this functionality as walk-thrus is a huge part of the daily activities(we do them 2x per day) and it would really help the outside operations to coordinate and communicate with the office personnel. It ranks right up there with being able to take a payment, reserve or rent a unit with a tablet...from a multi-manager standpoint. It is that important to us!

Answers

• Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Hello @Twhear, I'm wondering if some type of chat feature would work for you, that way office personnel could be instantly notified as you do the walk-thrus. It could be copied from right from your Notes. Let me know if I'm understanding the issue correctly.
  • LSAirport
    LSAirport Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭
    Options
    Would love this function
  • LSAirport
    LSAirport Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭
    Options
     :) Yes, That would be great! 
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @LSAirport, I ran this by tech support and they don't see a chat feature implemented in the near future, but please feel free to give them a call and talk it out with them, ya never know :) 919-865-0789 option 2

You could install an independent chat application, separate from SiteLink, for instant messaging. Anyone in the community tried something like this to communicate/coordinate between the front office and outside operations?

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads