Pre-Lien events are including units in Lien

Options
kenmore
kenmore Registered User, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
Why are my Lien units showing up for Pre-Lien events? They should be excluded because they have already had a pre-lien "attached" and a fee charged.

Answers

• Garrett_Boone
    Garrett_Boone SiteLink Tech Support, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @kenmore

Typically this means the event in question was either reversed or never processed. To say for certain we would need more information. 

Please call our technical support department at 919-865-0789 ext 2, and one of our technicians can assist you with troubleshooting. 
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @kenmore, we're doing some housekeeping on the forum and I saw your lien question, just want to make sure this was addressed properly for you.
  • CVSSSTORAGE
    CVSSSTORAGE Registered User, Daily Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this is happening for us as well was wondering if there is a way to fix it
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this is happening for us as well was wondering if there is a way to fix it
    Same here. I always have to ghost process them without letter to get them to clear. Then they're back next month.
  • kenmore
    Options
    The Lien events in question were all processed, never reversed. We don't necessarily expunge the Liens every month with a sale, some get held for several months. Month after month, they continue to show up in the Pre-Liens. I can't find a setting anywhere to keep it from happening. Always have to ghost process them. Seems very much like a bug, or I'm not understanding the configuration in Company/Settings/Late Events.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In your Setup under Past Due Events, make sure that for Pre-lien and Lien the bottom box here is NOT checked.  

• kenmore
    Options
    Thanks MamaDuke7. We'll give that a try, although it seems a little counter-intuitive what with it requiring days past due less than or equal to 28. In the following month, all my liens are already at least 45 days past due when we get to the PL date......
  • CVSSSTORAGE
    CVSSSTORAGE Registered User, Daily Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @MamaDuke7
    thank you!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads