Site Link Keywords

Options
MDavis
MDavis Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭
There are two keywords that I would like added or corrected to make my life much easier.  In the predefined messages, I would like to see the keyword for eSign link.   It currently only works from the eSign email.  We have a separate email for rental agreements, outside rental agreements, change of address, autopay authorization, etc.  We would like to use the eSign keyword in each, but it's not an option.  We currently have to copy and paste it each time.

The second keyword is Remittance Address.  Currently it only works with invoice.  We would like for it to be able to be used in Move-In letters, receipts, emails, etc.  When selected in anything that's not an invoice, it just shows up blank.

Comments

• Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @MDavis, I looked into this a little bit and here's the scoop:

Yes, the Remittance Address keyword currently works only on invoices, but this is going to be changed soon so it's available to be used on any form. I don't have an exact eta on that but there is already a case and they're working on it.

For eSign, t
    he keyword for the eSign URL can only be used in the eSign email template, not custom templates. This is by design since the eSign template is used by default when emailing an electronic document. The best thing to do is make the eSign template something generic like "Please click the following link to review and sign the document" rather than "Please review and sign the following lease." This way the email applies to any type of document you are sending. 

You can go ahead and make this change to the template if you have the proper security clearance. Templates are found under Setup > Email. Good luck and hope this works for you!

• MDavis
    MDavis Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭
    Options
    We have actually found a different work around for this.  I have predefined messages setup for sending an eSign change of address, Autopay authorization, Rental Agreement, Outside Rental Agreement, etc.  When the eSign default email comes up, I just have a message to copy the URL, select the predefined message and then paste over the <ESign.URL>.

It works, but would be much easier if the eSign URL worked without the copying and pasting.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads