Job Postings

Options
LindaHouts
LindaHouts Registered User
edited September 2017 in Miscellaneous Discussions
I must be overlooking something!  Is there a way on this forum to post job offerings for Self Storages  ?

Comments

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think there is a specific area for those types of postings since this is a forum geared more towards sitelink usage. When I post ads for our company it's typically indeed.com, and workingcouples.com if it's a couple position available, craigslist as well is useful.
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @LindaHouts, @Orkocean, I'm glad you mentioned this!

Yes, we are geared mostly toward the SiteLink experience. However, when we set up the forum, we talked about classifieds/job postings and decided that while we wouldn't have this specifically as a category, we do welcome and invite job postings in Regional Discussions. Just navigate to your state/area/location and start a new thread about your opportunity!

I suggest also using a tag such as "Job Opening" or "Help Wanted" or something like that to help with searches. Returning to your post every now and then and commenting also brings your thread back to the top of recent discussions for greater visibility.

So go ahead and post those job openings, I bet you'll get a great response! Please message me if you need any help with this :)
  • LindaHouts
    LindaHouts Registered User
    Options
    Thank you...will do.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads