Insurance Question

I recently had a customer who wanted to increase their insurance coverage. I have not encountered this before. How do I change the coverage without cancelling their insurance and enrolling them in the increased amount? Thanks

Comments

• Climateguard
    Climateguard Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    We use Minico's tenant insurance so normally what we would do in a case like this would be to have the customer fill out a new tenant insurance form. Then from the payment screen of the customer, in the bottom right hand corner, is a link that says Insurance, click on that and select the new coverage amount and it will be added to their monthly charges. Hope this helps :)
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Climateguard, you are correct–and I just want to add that if there's a current policy on the account it has to be cancelled in order to create the new policy. Changing the amount does mean it's a new policy!
  • wandasweat
    wandasweat Registered User
    Thank you. There was a policy in place already. I thought there might be another way.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads