Suggestion to Sitelink Regarding Notes

Options
danashelton57
danashelton57 Registered User
Sitelink I'd like to be able to Flag an outgoing Email as a Collection Note. When sending an email in sitelink under notes it doesn't show we have made any collections calls under our Manangement Summary. I have to copy & paste that I sent an email to show up on our Manangement Summary. 

Any Suggestion? 

Comments

• Garrett_Boone
    Garrett_Boone SiteLink Tech Support, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @danashelton57

By design, the Collection Note section of your Management Summary will only track notes that are added through the Collection Calls menu. As an alternative, you could use the Collections Sent section, which tracks any letters sent from the Task & Letters menu. This will keep count of any letters that are sent from Task & Letters during the past due process. 
  • danashelton57
    Options
    It does show up in the collection calls menu, however on the management summary rpt., it show's no calls made when sending rent reminders via email.
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Emails sent would show as "collections sent" on the management summary. I used to have that issue with higher ups saying no emails were being sent because the collection notes number was not going up, I finally had to go into every account I sent an email to and put an additional note stating an email was sent and mark it as a collection call to satisfy that higher up. Hopefully you have someone who can grasp the differences between the two items on the management summary so you don't have to do double the work :)
  • danashelton57
    Options
    Orkocean...I'm going through this with the higer ups too. Seems I have to do more work, just to make them happy. I also have to go back in and add a additional note, just so it will show up on the management summary report. My old software didn't do this, so I know there has to be a way around it.
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Unfortunately to my knowledge there isn't a workaround other than as you said and going back in to put the note after. The emails do show on the management summary as collections sent, your easiest course would be if you could just get your higher up to understand that. If they come to your site maybe send some emails then show them the management summary showing that same number of collections sent so they see it's accounted for.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads