Emailing Greetings

websterb
websterb Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
Forgive me if there is, (I can't locate one) but Is there a link to email customer Holiday/Birthday greetings?
I would love to do that for our tenants.

Comments

• Climateguard
    Climateguard Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    If you have an email address on file for a customer you can simply go into the payment screen for them and Click "Letters" and choose which one you want to email/process to them. It sure makes for some happy customers :)
  • websterb
    websterb Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    I was hoping Site Link had a pre-formed letter that you could just go to forms, highlight the customers you want to email (like their other notices). Maybe we can have site link make up different greeting notices, so all we have to do is click and email/print.. ;)
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello @websterbSiteLink has a default birthday and holiday greeting letter. If you don't see it in the letters menu, you can enable it from Setup > Form Setup. Hope that helps!
  • Parker
    Parker Registered User ✭✭
    Here's a template we use,

The holiday season is a wonderful time for us to remember the friends and customers who help our business and make our jobs a pleasure all year long.
    Our business would not be possible without your continued support.

So we’d like to take this moment to say thank you and send our best wishes to you and your families.
    May your new year be filled with all the
    success and happiness you deserve.
  • websterb
    Thanks Sue, I didnt realize that..

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads