Address City Auto-Fill

When moving in a new tenant and inputting their address, the city auto fills when you start typing in the first couple of letters. Is there a way to delete some of these? Over time the city has been misspelled and I would like to delete the incorrect ones. I've searched everyone and cannot seem to find if there is a way to delete them.

Comments

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would definitely be useful. When you're coming in after years of people who need "hooked on fonix" it gets pretty convoluted in that screen.
  • sonyawiprud
    sonyawiprud Registered User ✭✭✭
    I too would love to clean up the mess that is here as well!
  • Goldenwest
    Goldenwest Registered User
    Did anyone ever find out how to clear the predictive text misspells? 
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have asked SL about this before because we have the same issue.  There's no way to clear them, sadly.  That is...unless there's something new recently.  @storable_support any updates on this?
  • Goldenwest
    Goldenwest Registered User
    I emailed they said they are looking into it. Will post answer if it can be done.

• Faye
    Faye Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    I had the same problem here. The only fix I found was to go through each and every account, current and past and correct the misspelling. It was a real pain. It does make for good rainy day busy work though.
  • igotthisnow
    igotthisnow Registered User ✭✭✭
    Lordy that would be a nice fix!  Would be great if one could provide the zip code and the software autofill the rest.
  • Arkangel1975
    Arkangel1975 Registered User
    I was wondering if there was any update on this?
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Arkangel1975 - Good news! There is a resolution to this one. You simply need to go through and edit your tenant contacts (likely old moved out tenants) and update the misspelled city to the correct spelling. That should fix the issue. If you aren't familiar on how to do this, please feel free to reach out to our support team at 919-865-0789 > Option 2 and we can walk you through it. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads