MyHub CC transaction

storallgsa
storallgsa Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
Hello. I have a credit card transaction that does not show in First Data. This customer was actually double charged (new employee) and I am only showing one charge on the CC processing website. Is there a separate processor for MyHub transactions? I can't figure out why it wouldn't be there, and I need to refund her money.

Right now, I have simply wrote her a check, but I can't even find the transaction to void/refund in the CC processor.

Please help. LOL. And since I have refunded her some money, how to do delete the credit that is currently on her account?
Tagged:

Comments

• Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello @storallgsa, this sounds like a job for tech support to dig into - they'll need more details on your situation: Call 919-865-0789 (option 2) and they'll help you straighten it out.
  • storallgsa
    storallgsa Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
    Hello @storallgsa, this sounds like a job for tech support to dig into - they'll need more details on your situation: Call 919-865-0789 (option 2) and they'll help you straighten it out.
    Thank you. :-)
  • storallgsa
    edited December 2017
    I spoke to them and even learned a new way to fix another issue we were having!

So, I guess the reason I couldn't find the MyHub transaction is because I was searching by name and MyHub doesn't record the name in the Merchant Services account (yet), so that's why I couldn't find it. When I was instructed to search by the last four of the CC#, I was able to locate the transaction. :)

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads