Featured Categories
-
SiteLink General Discussions
Software Operations
-
How-To's
Answers to common how-to questions about SiteLink.
-
What's New
Learn about recent updates to SiteLink
Microsoft exchange
jessicadunning
Registered User ✭
I just switched to Microsoft Exchange so we can send more emails... We use the SMTP option but it is giving us an error message saying we don't have permission to send emails on our emails behalf. Does anyone know how to fix this? I think it is because we are trying to us SSL Authentication and not the other T one. SiteLink didn't have an answer for me and I don't think Microsoft did either... So I'm hoping one of you guys have ran into this issue.. I've been working on this all week and need some help!
0
Categories
- All Categories
- 2 What's New
- SiteLink Community Discussions
- 2.1K SiteLink General Discussions
- 82 SiteLink myHub
- 50 Lead to Lease
- 16 Price Optimization
- 37 SiteLink Certified Professional
- 234 How-To's
- 97 Training Videos
- 7 Other Resources
- 128 SiteLink, SpareFoot & storEDGE merge
- Self-Storage Operations
- 66 Starting Out in Self-Storage
- 3 3rd Party Management
- 234 Regional Discussions
- 194 Miscellaneous Discussions
- 40 Industry Webinars
- SiteLink Marketplace
- 65 Self-Storage Website Design & Listing Services
- 34 Credit Cards & Payment Processing
- 33 Self-Storage Call Centers & Kiosks
- 46 Notifications, SMS & Phone Integrations
- 66 Self-Storage Insurance, Legal & Auctions
- 11 Self-Storage Revenue Management & Analytics
- 26 Gates & Access for Self-Storage Facilities
- 10 Ancillary Services for Self-Storage Facilites
- Self-Storage Times
- 59 News
- 30 Opinion
- 146 Lifestyle