To leave or not to leave....That is the Question.....

Options
karen700
karen700 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
I have a question to pose to you all...... do you take down your decorations the day after Christmas or do you leave them up and ring in the New Year with them?
Some traditions say if you leave them up, you take the bad decisions and hardships into the new year....Others say, put away the old and make way for the new!!
Any thoughts?

Comments

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've always believe in the day after thanksgiving until after new years. Can't stand seeing decorations go up before Thanksgiving
  • storagestation603
    storagestation603 Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    At the office: The decorations are down today, but the tree will come down in the next few days. At Home: The decorations & Tree will come down by Friday :) 
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The 3 Wise Men came to visit Jesus on January 6 - the Epiphany.  Wouldn't hurt to leave up until then.  :-)
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I take all of ours down on the 2nd of January every year.
  • ThriftyStorage
    ThriftyStorage Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Sounds like superstition!!!
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll take down the outdoor lights when it gets a little warmer....which may be a while :) The indoor decorations, most likely start taking them down this weekend :( It's always sad to see them go, especially the Christmas trees - we bring them out to the street to get picked up by the town and they all look so lonely out there :( lol, sniff sniff...
Was that you laughing?
Go ahead and LOL a post. Reactions are a fun and easy way to express your feelings!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads