Charge Batch

Options
LinderISS
LinderISS Registered User
Hello, Does anyone know of a way to access a log of what date a batch was charged?  The actual "batch charge" date, not the invoice date.  

Thanks.

Comments

• i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Linder - wouldn't that be on the deposit report?
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for, but if you go to reports, financial reports, credit card payments... you can enter start and end dates and it will show all of your credit card payments only. If you run them on a certain day, you can just pick that date.
  • LinderISS
    LinderISS Registered User
    Options
    Thanks everyone.  The term charge batch used in my question is the tracking number assigned when the rent charge is created for the month on a unit.  I figured it out by elimination but again, thanks. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads